K92 Mining (TSX-V: KNT)(OTC: KNTNF) is focused on advancing the Kainantu Gold Mine, located in the Eastern Highlands province of Papua New Guinea, towards production. Combined, the management team have been involved in building over 20 mines and $5 billion in buyouts.
Kainantu is highlighted by:
- NI 43-101 Compliant Resource of 1.84Moz @ 11.6 g/t AuEq Inferred and 240,000 oz @ 13.3 g/t AuEq Indicated
- Existing infrastructure including underground mine development, mill processing facility, staff housing, licensed tailings pond, office space, paved access roads and reliable hydro supply via a dedicated power line
- USD $41.3 million invested in exploration drilling and definition drilling with the current resource estimate based on 78,935m of drilling via 767 drill holes
- Funded through mine re-start at Irumafimpa Deposit
- Significant opportunity to expand known zones of mineralization; as well as for the discovery of new ore bodies
Subscribe to the RSD email list and get the latest resource stock activity directly to your inbox, for free.
Part of the Stock Digest family of websites