Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE: UEC) is a U.S.-based uranium mining and exploration company. UEC's operations are managed by professionals with a recognized profile for excellence in their industry, a profile based on many decades of hands-on experience in the key facets of uranium exploration, development and mining. It controls one of the largest databases of historic uranium exploration and development in the country. Using this knowledge base, the Company has acquired and is advancing exploration properties of merit throughout the southwestern U.S.
UEC's fully licensed and permitted Hobson processing facility is central to all of its projects in South Texas, including the Palangana in-situ recovery (ISR) mine and the Goliad in-situ recovery project which is fully permitted for production and under construction.
Large Portfolio of Advanced, Development and Exploration Uranium Projects
- Infrastructure advantage with Hobson Plant and its 2M-lb./year capacity
- 20 uranium projects in Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming
- ~$50M of previous exploration acquired in Paraguay with two expanding ISR-amenable projects covering 750,000 acres
Business Plan Focused On Growth
- Low-cost and scalable, Hub-and-Spoke production strategy, in South Texas
- 6 projects in South Texas with two fully permitted for production and a third, Burke Hollow, advancing through permitting
- ~$200M of NPV in non–core assets in Arizona and Colorado (based on $65 uranium price - 2014 PEAs completed)
- Highly leveraged to the price of uranium
Subscribe to the RSD email list and get the latest resource stock activity directly to your inbox, for free.
Latest Stock Info
@RSDigest ON TWITTER
Small Cap Stock Digest