Millrock Resources Inc.
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO)(OTC: MLRKF) is a premier project generator to the mining industry. The company packages and operates large-scale projects for joint venture, thereby exposing its shareholders to the benefits of mineral discovery without the usual financial risk and shareholder dilution taken on by most exploration companies. The company is active in Alaska, the Golden Triangle district of British Columbia, Sonora State, Mexico, and has a uranium deposit in New Mexico. Funding for drilling at Millrock’s exploration projects primarily comes from its joint venture partners. Business partners of Millrock have included some of the leading names in the mining industry: Centerra Gold, First Quantum, Teck, Kinross, Vale, Inmet and Altius.
- Project Generator / Joint Venture Model - Millrock identifies early-stage mineral development opportunities and brings in mining partners to fund development, sharing in the inherent risk of mineral exploration.
- Early-stage exploration and discovery specialists.
- Focused on gold, copper, zinc and uranium
- Seeks to create value for shareholders by making discoveries of giant ore bodies that it will sell to major mining corporations.
- Sustainable exploration company - Option payments and management fees generate revenue that offset overhead.
- Increasing Opportunities and Reducing Risk By following the Project Generator Model, Millrock is able to:
- Generate multiple catalysts, increasing the chances of making metallic mineral deposit discoveries.
- Access funds from other companies, reducing shareholder’s risk of exploration failure and avoiding dilution of shareholder’s interest.
- Leverage shareholder capital – Every shareholder dollar entrusted to Millrock results in approximately $7 of exploration funded by partners.
- Advance multiple projects at once.
- Millrock targets early-stage deposits that can make a difference to the bottom line of major mining companies.
- Millrock’s current portfolio contains 30 projects: 10 in Alaska, 4 in British Columbia, 1 in New Mexico, 15 in Mexico
- Current project partnerships include: Centerra Gold, Newcrest Mining & Vista Minerals.
- Greg Beischer - President & Chief Executive Officer Geologist & mining engineer with Inco; worked for the Alaska Native Corporations where he grew excellent relationships with Native companies in Alaska.
- Phil St. George - Chief Exploration Officer Leading geologist; discovered Pebble (billions of pounds of copper and over 107 million ounces of gold); helped grow Donlin Creek from 2M - 20M ounces of gold.
- Keith Granberry - Chief Financial Officer Holds licenses as a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Fraud Examiner and has a wide range of public and private accounting experience.
Millrock Resources Inc.
Latest Stock Info
CORRECTING AND REPLACING -- Millrock Acquires Property Interests and Provides Exploration Update on Fairbanks, Alaska Gold Projects
Millrock Acquires Property Interests and Provides Exploration Update on Fairbanks, Alaska Gold Projects
Millrock Announces Closing of Bought Deal and Concurrent Non-Brokered Private Placements
Millrock Announces Upsizing of Bought Deal and Concurrent Non-Brokered Private Placement Financings
Millrock Announces Bought Deal and Concurrent Non-Brokered Private Placements
Millrock and Partner Felix Gold Expand Fairbanks Gold District Claim Footprint and Complete Airborne Geophysical Surveys at Treasure Creek Project, Alaska
Millrock Reports Amendment to 64North Gold Project Option Agreement With Resolution Minerals, Alaska
Millrock Receives Cash and Share Payments; Resolution Minerals Earns 30% Interest in Millrock's 64North Gold Project, Alaska
Millrock Reports Assay Results From Drilling and Surface Rock Sampling at West Pogo and Eagle Blocks, 64North Project, Alaska
Millrock Forms Strategic Alliance With Felix Gold and Vends Three Projects, Fairbanks Gold District, Alaska
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO)(OTC:MLRKF) CEO Greg Beischer on Multiple Partner Funded Drill Programs in 2021
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer on Executing the Project Generator Model & Drilling Multiple Projects in 2021
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer on New Strategic Alliance in Alaska and Plans for 2021
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer on Alaskan Drilling and Exploration
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer on Acquisition of Gold Projects in Fairbanks Alaska & Ongoing Drilling at the Flagship 64North Gold Project
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer with an Update on Ongoing Drilling and Geophysical Surveys at the 64North Gold Project in Alaska
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) Greg Beischer on Resuming 2,300-Meter Drill Program and Geophysical Surveys at the 64North Gold Project in Alaska
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer on Drill Results from the 64North Gold Project in Alaska
Rockridge Resources (TSX-V: ROCK) CEO Grant Ewing on High-Grade Discovery at Raney Gold Project in Ontario
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer on Partial Drill Results from the 64North Gold Project in Alaska
Millrock Offers Update on Drilling and Exploration at 64North Gold Project
Millrock Resources: Drills to Start Turning at District-Scale Alaska Property
Explorer in Alaska Reports New Assay Results
Junior Miner Awaits Assay on Core Sample from Alaskan Prospect
Proximity to Working Mine Propels Exploration
Brien Lundin - Top Pick 2020: Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO)
Aussie junior options project near Pogo
Gerardo Del Real: 2020 - A Breakout Year?
Millrock preps for 2020 Alaska drilling
Miner Seeks to Advance Exploration on Alaskan Prospect